If you choose to use Creasis Shop it will mean that you understand and accept the complimentary integrity in accordance with our following terms, contracts, agreements and policies:
- Terms of Service
- Membership Agreement
- Distance Sales Contract
- Cookie Usage Policy and
- Return and Refund Policy
Personal Data Protection Law, Data Processing and Confidentiality
As Creasis Environmental Mechatronics Industry and Trade Company (“Creasis” or “Company“), we attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this context, we would like to inform you about your personal data and processing processes as the ”data controller” in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL“).
Your Preference for Electronic Messages and Bulletins
Creasis sends commercial messages and contacts you without your prior consent in accordance with Article 6 (b) of the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce. In accordance with subparagraph (b) of Article 6 of the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, commercial messages are sent and you are contacted without your prior consent. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email address to change your preferences.
Which of Your Personal Data are Processed?
In the case you are a member of Creasis.shop:
- Your identification details (name, surname, date of birth, telephone number),
- Your contact details (address, e-mail address, phone number),
- Details of your use of our website (your behavior, transactions, products visited, etc.)
- Your unique assigned username,
- Your company information,
- Records of services provided by our company (request and complaint management)
- Records created with the form received regarding your complaints,
- Your communication data processed for the purpose of sending you commercial messages sent to you so that you can benefit from my opportunities and campaigns,
- The information you will share in the surveys we may send to you.
With the entry into effect of the Distance Sales Contract:
- Your identity information (name, surname, date of birth, TR Identification Number),
- Your contact details (address, e-mail address, phone number),
- Your billing information (name, surname, address, TR Identification Number, Tax ID Number),
- Processing to be sent to the payment institution if you pay by credit card,
- If wire transfer is selected as the payment method, bank IBAN and information about the bank you use.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data:
- Your identity and contact information in order to resolve your problems and complaints if you contact us and to contact you in this regard when necessary,
- Your identity, communication, invoice, shopping information for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations arising from the legislation, fulfilling our other legal obligations, especially information security with authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations,
- Your identity, contact, invoice, shopping information in order to use all kinds of litigation, response and objection rights against official institutions and organizations such as courts, enforcement offices, arbitration committees in disputes arising from the contract,
In case you are a Member
- Within the scope of the user complaint and request form in order to improve our services and respond to your requests immediately,
- In the event that you are provided with regular payments and account information in order to make arrangements with your account information and to manage your electronic commerce environment,
- To ensure that your shopping and after-sales support is carried out if you are a member,
- With the aim of managing your requests within the scope of the service provided and ensuring the best shopping experience of the members with the best service principle,
- We process your data for the purpose of managing our electronic commerce store with business partners on the website or to whom we transfer your data upon your request.
Legal Basis for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by Creasis through all kinds of shopping, collection, delivery, transaction, filling out surveys on the site, together with your transactions, requests and complaints on the site or your purchases.
As Creasis, we collect your personal data based on the legal reasons that “data processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract”, “fulfillment of the legal obligation” and “data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller” regarding sales processes; the legal reason of “fulfillment of the legal obligation” regarding our storage obligations arising from the legislation; If you are a user, we collect “data processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract” in terms of tracking your requests and complaints based on the reason that “data processing is mandatory for the exercise of the right”.
Transfer of Personal Data
As Creasis, we may share your personal data;
- Information technology, electronic engineering, marketing activities, or specialized consulting, etc. Creasis’ domestic and foreign business partners and service providers (call center, personal data collection service through devices, marketing consultancy, database, electronic message intermediary service providers, consultancy, etc.) for purposes such as receiving services, receiving product and service support in personal data collection processes, or abroad if the servers of our domestic business partners are abroad,
- With our resellers and business partners for the purpose of solving your purchases and all other product requests you make through the site,
- Within the scope of the permission you have given to our business partners on our site and offered to your service and from which you want to receive service,
- The information requested from us in order to fulfill our obligations to provide information, documents and other relevant obligations to the competent and authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities and to exercise our legal rights such as the right to sue and reply to these institutions, organizations and authorities,
- If you make your payment by credit card, we share your credit card information with the relevant bank, electronic payment institution, etc. without being recorded by Creasis. We share your credit card information with third parties that provide the service.
Article 11 of the Law In accordance with the article; to Creasis by the methods in the “communication” section of this policy,
- Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- Request information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the PDPL legislation,
- To request notification to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for this damage.
You can send your applications to the e-mail address email@example.com for the said application procedure of Creasis as the data controller, from your registered e-mail on the system, or you can send your applications in writing to the following address of Creasis.
Address: Buyukdere Caddesi Meydan Sokak 3/43, Veko Giz Plaza K:13 Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey
Telephone: +90 (850) 850 2777